One simple way to start is by volunteering or donating to a local nonprofit organization.
- Serve at a homeless shelter
- Donate food to a food bank
- Create homeless care kits
- Support addiction recovery programs
- Help fight human trafficking
At Empowering 4 Change, we are dedicated to serving NW Missouri's Broken, Displaced, and Under-Served communities through various initiatives, including free bread outreach and distribution of family food boxes.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of those around us. Connect with us at www.empowering4change.org or follow our blog at www.empowering4change.org/blog for more information on how you can get involved.