Helping your community doesn't have to be complicated.
Sometimes the smallest act of kindness can make a huge difference in someone's life.
Here are some ideas:
- Donate food to shelters
- Create care kits for the homeless
- Volunteer at your local nonprofit organization
- Provide addiction recovery resources
- Give back to human trafficking survivors
- Give away free bakery items
At Empowering4Change, our mission is to serve the under-served and broken in our community. Join us in making a difference. Connect with us at www.empowering4change.org or follow our blog by going to www.empowering4change.org/blog.