Serving those in need is more important now than ever before.
Homelessness was a crisis before the pandemic and now, it's even worse.
The good news is that we can make a difference.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Donate items to homeless shelters (hygiene products, blankets, clothes)
- Volunteer at a local shelter
- Distribute food boxes to community members in need
- Assemble homeless care kits that include essentials like toothbrushes, shampoo, and soap
- Support local non-profits that aim to help the homeless
Together, we can make a difference and support those who need it most.
Connect with us at www.empowering4change.org or follow our blog by going to www.empowering4change.org/blog.